Full Day Field Player (Ages 9-16)
July 24, 2023 - July 27, 2023
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
one. Soccer Full Day Goalkeeper programs offer advanced technical and tactical specialized training for the player ages 9-16 who is passionate about the game, does not mind working hard, enjoys being challenged and ultimately looking to get ahead of their opponents and teammates by taking his/her game to the next level. Goalkeeper sessions will include goalkeeper specific, technical activities separate from field players. The goalkeeper program will also include sessions with field players focused on ball mastery and distribution from their feet. Our innovative and modern GK curriculum, along with an international coaching staff who are knowledgeable, passionate about teaching and most importantly dedicated to making a difference in the life of a youth soccer player on and off the field creates the ultimate training environment for maximizing the individual players growth and development! Your athlete will train hard, learn, improve, make new friends and most importantly have a blast.
Note: one. Soccer Full Day Goalkeeper program times are 9:00am – 4:00pm. Check in starts at 8:45am. This is a 4 Day Full Day program held in conjunction with our East Coast Elite Residential Programs at Brooks School.
Full Day Goalkeeper:
- Handling, shot stopping and diving
- Effectiveness in dealing with crosses
- 1v1 domination and recovery saves
- Distribution techniques and footwork
- Consistency in positioning and set position
- Game management and decision making in and out of possession
- Clear, correct and concise communication skills
- Awareness of positioning in relation to the ball, teammates and opposition
- Forward penetration distribution and counter attacks
- * Physical and mental (psychosocial) components will be covered as well during the 4 day training.
Late Registration begins 1 month prior to camp start date. We have limited space available in our programs. Sign up prior to Late Registration to guarantee your child’s spot.
Please click here to visit our Parent Page for the following: Daily Schedule, What to Bring, Player Expectation Agreement, Medical and Liability Form, Code of Conduct and Refund Policies.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with your athlete this summer!
Jeff K. Johnson – one. Director