- July 6, 2020 - July 9, 2020
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- July 10, 2020
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
one. Soccer Full Day Goalkeeper programs offer advanced technical and tactical specialized training for the player ages 9-16 who is passionate about taking his/her game to the next level. Goalkeeper sessions will include goalkeeper specific, technical activities separate from field players. The goalkeeper program will also include sessions with field players focused on ball mastery and distribution from their feet. Our innovative GK curriculum and passionate coaching staff create the perfect environment for player development.
Full Day Goalkeeper:
- Handling, shot stopping and diving
- Effectiveness in dealing with crosses
- 1v1 domination and recovery saves
- Distribution techniques and footwork
- Consistency in positioning and set position
- Game management and decision making in and out of possession
- Clear, correct and concise communication skills
- Awareness of positioning in relation to the ball, teammates and opposition
- Forward penetration distribution and counter attacks
- * Physical and mental (psychosocial) components will be covered as well during the 5 day training.
Note: one. Soccer Full Day Goalkeeper program times are 8:30am – 12:00pm Monday – Fridays.
Note: Due to the current COVID 19 restrictions and the overall health and safety of our athletes and coaches we will only be running a 3 1/2 hour morning session. We will be running our camp on the grass fields at Girsh Park and will be using 2 fields. This will allow us to have 3 groups on each field to ensure that all groups are separated and spread out across the fields during all training sessions. These sessions will focus on the individual physical and technical components of the game. There will be no mixing of any groups throughout the entire day and there will be no competing (1v1’s or small sided games). This new 3 1/2 hour session plan will allow our athletes to maximize their potential in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Late Registration begins 14 days prior to camp start date. We have limited space available in our programs. Sign up prior to Late Registration to guarantee your child’s spot.
Please click here to visit our Parent Page for the following: FAQs, What to Bring, Player Expectation Agreement, Medical and Liability Form, and Code of Conduct; Please note there are no refunds.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with your athlete this summer!
Jeff K. Johnson – one. Director
Venue: Girsh Park