Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will lunch be provided?
We do not provide lunch at any of our day programs. Please provide your child with a healthy field snack, water and lunch.
2. What does my child need for the first day?
During check-in the first day, we will provide a ONE. jersey, socks and a ball. Your child will need to bring a lunch/snack and the proper footwear (tennis shoes/cleats ok).
3. Can I cancel my registration?
Yes, we will provide a credit that can be applied to any of our camps for up to one year. Please note: NO REFUNDS.
4. Can I move my registration?
We are able to move registrations from child to child, week to week or family to family.
5. I have not received an email about camp.
We send out an informational email detailing what to bring/expect the Friday before camp starts. If you did not receive this email, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Do I need to provide my child’s size, and when will they receive their ONE. gear?
During the child’s first day of check-in, coaches will ask sizes and pass out any gear already purchased. There will also be additional gear for sale.
7. How can I purchase towels and bedding for the overnight residential camp?
Once you receive a camp email, please follow the instructions provided.
8. Where do I send my child’s medical information?
Please print out our medical release/ liability form and bring them filled out to the first day of camp.
9. Who should I write my check out to?
one. Soccer Schools
10. I only want to attend a few days of the camp. Do you have a walk-in option?
Yes, we have a walk-in option available. Please bring a printed out medical release/liability form and either cash or a check.